Monday, May 2, 2016

MARSHMELLOWS {Christmas Hop with Create with TLC}

 {You are the Marshmallows in my Cocoa}

To kick start the 2016 Christmas creativity in each and every one of my bloggy friends, we are hosting a blog hop starting here at Creating Christmas Treasures with TLC and ending at Paulette's personal blog at Create with TLC.

Deanne 
Desire (THIS IS ME)



I have used the fun Marshallow Sentiment from Paulette which you can download from my blog.
Hope to see you over at my blog on your hopping expedition where you can also get more info my little card.

Thank you for hopping along and remember to leave some commentary love at each of your stops on the hop.

Crafty Hugs

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Great card Desire! Super cute image, beautifully coloured and well designed layout! :)
Off to your blog now.